Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: Featured Question of the Day ^^
blogger counters

Friday, April 17, 2009

Featured Question of the Day ^^

Featured question of today:

nice games...but i have a question, why you do not stream early in ur carear your ladder games? i think its a good idea to obtain a bigger fanbase

sry for my english :D



Dear HR.Kelzork,

Earlier in my career, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I do now. I've also been afraid to reveal too much of my strategies. But now, strategies don't change too much anymore anyway. That's still a slight concern but it's too fun anyway not to do it.

Lastly, I never really found the correct tools, programs and websites to stream before ^^ I only recently learned of such nice programs as Xfire, Mogulus, Camtasia+Adobe Encoder, and Pro Caster (which is what I used today^^)

greets,
Grubby