Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: The Blog With No Name
blogger counters

Friday, July 3, 2009

The Blog With No Name

Season 7 Regionals - 2nd place

Thanks to everyone who supported me for my Season 7 tournaments. This tournament is literally one of the most important tournaments of the year, if not the most important, well together with WCG anyway. I was crushed when I finished 5th last year although my (mental) shape was a lot better now than it was last year around. This year I wanted to do better no matter what.

Major thanks to my love for supporting me incredibly much, putting up with a 24/7-ing gamer and without whom I couldn't have done it =)

Thanks to everyone who practiced with me to prepare me for the tournament...

and big THANKS to all the people out there who supported me mentally and encouraged me! :D

GOMtv - through to semi finals against tough FoV

read the rest at myEG.net:
http://myeg.net/blogs/user_blog.php?blog_id=495