Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: 12 days left
blogger counters

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

12 days left

12 days of practice left before I go to IEM. Today was fruitful... practiced vs Orc and Human. Want to make the most of tomorrow as well.

You know how there may be increased risk of getting mugged /robbed on the street, right after you come from an ATM? Because they know you're loaded with cash? Something similar happened in my dream last night..

I had a dream last night that I won WCG 2009 and overtook Lyn in the prize money listings. Lol. The only problem was, I received the first prize in cash... and there was someone who wanted to mug me! I was running around for god knows how long (probably a few seconds in real time, but seemed hours in dream time). Funny dreamworld ;)